Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Monday, September 26, 2011

Flash: Two Men Facing Infidelity Charges

Another crime of passion was committed in the vicinity of Boni Avenue, Mandaluyong City, yesterday when two men were caught in the act of carnal consummation. The crime happened between 8:00 and 9:00 AM while the lone witness was sleeping on the same couch where the scene of the crime took place.

“Naramdaman ko na lang po na may gumagalaw sa paanan ko at may humahalinghing akong naririnig. Gusto ko sanang alamin kaso takot po ako at baka po masangkot ako sa krimen na nagaganap. Nagpapasalamat na nga lang po ako na di nila ako ginalaw.” (I felt movements on my foot and I heard moans. I wanted to know what was happening but I’m afraid that I might get involved in the crime. I was thankful that they let me alone.) The witness said to the reporter.

Investigators have found a basketball short near the couch where the crime had happened. Test would be conducted to confirm the identity of the one of the two actors. “In depth analysis of the scene is needed to rebuild what really happened and this will be used to against the two men.” Investigators told reporters. Asked if the two are currently in relationship, the witness said, “Sa pagkakaalam ko po ay meron kaya nga po nagtataka ako kung bakit pa nila ginawa iyun. Naisip ko na lang po na baka alam naman ng kani-kanilang partner.” (I know that both have already partners so I was wondering why they still do it. I was just thinking that maybe their partners are also aware of it.)

The two men are still at large as of today.

2 comments:

Mugen said...

Haha. News pa ba yung ganito. Lolz.

odin hood said...

Dapat i-raid na ang naturang lugar. Masyado na maraming nabibiktima haha

 


Labels


Followers