Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Friday, July 16, 2010

Clueless

The strangest stranger I saw in the park. He was wearing a suit in the middle of a hot summer day and sleeping in the middle of the park. His head covered by a cloth was bent to his chest making him headless. I thought I was looking at a ghost because it was only me who was looking at him while the other people in the park were busy with their thing. He looked to be a good subject so I braced myself to take a photo of my first human subject in public.

View photo ...

 


Labels


Followers