Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Monday, July 26, 2010

Story Teller

Meron akong kakaibang encounter last weekend kaso lang iniisip ko kung dapat pa ba siyang isulat dito o hindi.

“Parang walang sexual adventure si Tripper ngayon ah.” This is one of the many comments or messages I received from the online community of which I belong with on the updates I am making on this blog. Indeed, this is not entirely true. The main reason why there are not much explicit sexual entries in my blog lately is that not all of my sexual adventures are appropriate for public consumption.

I don’t write sex stories just to stimulate the loins of my readers. If that is my entire reason, then I would have just submitted my stories to kwentongkalibugan.net or to menonthenet.com. But I am a different storyteller. I want my stories to be insightful. I want my readers to learn from what I learned. I believe that sexual stories have lessons to share not only lust.

When I write my stories, I always try to put myself on the characters’ shoes. I don’t like to put the characters in humiliation that is why I am trying to look at the best perspective of the story. After all, the characters are real people and others are even part of my circle of friends. Feelings are very delicate and I don’t like messing them up. This is also the reason why I change names and somehow distort the time setting to avoid possible interconnections that may eventually point or single them out.

I always avoid writing stories when it involves friends, bloggers, and most especially my partner. If ever I do, I take all the precautions that I am not hurting their feelings or ego. I even ask their permissions of writing them and make them read the story before posting it. As of this date, no person I am close with was hurt from my writing. Yes, I have my own share of bloggers, ex-bloggers, and would-be bloggers.

Hypocrisy this may sound but I respect the people in my encounters. Respect in the sense that I never debase them. People do things because that is the choice they thought to be right and natural at the moment without the limitations of the conventions set out by something external to their system. Doing things and learning from it is something commendable. Let us not regret doing something, good or bad, because by not doing we might miss the important lessons in life.

“Meron akong sexual encounter. Kung tutuusin, meron akong kakaibang encounter last weekend kaso lang iniisip ko kung dapat pa ba siyang isulat dito o hindi.” It was an unexpected experiment that went well and proven. I may post it here but not in the near future.

7 comments:

Mugen said...

That's what I noticed too. You have raised your erotica into more of a philosophical experience that people learn from your journey.

It was nice seeing you again Kuya Trip! Sa muling pagkikita. :)

Boying Opaw said...

kung kapupulutan namin ng aral 'tong experience na 'to, hingi ka na ng permission dun sa tao, ta's share mo samin dito sa blog.

=)

Trip said...

it's nice seeing u too @Mu[g]en and its nice that u stayed longer.

@Boying Opaw. papayag naman kaya iyun? at di ko alam kung paano siya kontakin. hahaha

MaginoongBulakenyo said...

Nung una kong mabasa yong blog nyo sir, sabi ko sa sarili ko tiyak may dahilan tong tao nato kung bakit nya sinusulat yong mag story nya at tama nga ako gusto nyo lang kaming matuto sa mga experience nyo. Gaya ng sinabi nyo "But I am a different storyteller. I want my stories to be insightful. I want my readers to learn from what I learned. I believe that sexual stories have lessons to share not only lust."

Boying Opaw said...

tingin ko naman papayag yun. para makontak 'tong taong 'to, if this person is a common friend, you can ask around. if this is someone you just met, mahirap nga kontakin. =)

Mugen said...

The house parties I attended early this year taught me the value of staying until morning. Bagong knowledge yan! Hahaha :)

Soul Yaoi said...

good for you! =)

 


Labels


Followers