Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Run with Charisma

It has been a long time since I made an update here.  My readers might think that I am sick or I have become a couch potato but it is just that I am too busy with work.  Fortunately, I am still hyperactive.  I ran at least once a week, play badminton once a week, and still goes to gym regularly.  I have not joined any runs lately because I think it is very impractical.  Runs nowadays are becoming too commercialized.  Anyway, I am making this first post since my long hiatus to promote a fund-raising run.

Read more ...

 


Labels


Followers