Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bandit Running

Last January 25, 2011, I visited Takbo.ph website to inquire information on the Condura Skyway Marathon. The first thing I checked was the registration fee because this has become my first requirement if the run is worth joining. As expected, the 10k run fee is too expensive at P950. If you are a practical runner, you would never settle to this unreasonable pricing. Anyway, joining a race these days is a matter of choice. When I am about to leave the site, there is something that got my attention.

Read more ...

 


Labels


Followers