Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Saturday, April 23, 2011

This is My Body

After a 10 day business and pleasure trip to Davao City, I feared that I had gained some weight. My housemate confirmed it but I still had to validate it with some reliable and more objective measuring device, the weighing scale. Fortunately, our gym is still open last Wednesday so I was still able to work-out and weigh and the verdict, I mean reality, smack me on my face.

I gained 6 pounds. From 126, I am now 132. This is the first time I reached the 130 mark. There is nothing to be alarmed about it since it could be muscles that I gained and not fat. However, I need to be real. I could see and feel the bulge in my abdomen. Ten days of non-stop binging on good food and with no gym or exercise, I was expecting that fat would invade my body. Now, I am not sure if I have the guts to show off my body or rather my abs. Hehehe.

All right. Since I am a little bit shameful of what my abdominals look like, I would rather post a photo of my back. This is also a first. I have never taken a good look at my back although many say that it is awesome. Coincidentally, I let HB take a picture of my back when we are at Samal Island. I still do not know how to contract my muscles there so I made a lot of poses and I think this is the best looking one. You be the judge.


Yes, it would be surprising if I would just ignore my abdominals. Although I believe I gained weight, I still like to know how it looks like in the picture so I still let HB take some photos. If indeed my suspicion is correct, this photo will be the basis how much I would work to regain what I have lost. Hopefully, it would not be that difficult to do.


So there it is. I promise to lose the gained weight the whole weekend. If I could not at least get rid half of it, maybe this will be the first time I would panic. Hehehe.

13 comments:

Spiral Prince said...

At na-conscious naman ako sa mga fats ko, Trip. hehe. Good luck sa pag alis ng fats mo!

Unknown said...

at bakit ka naman mako-conscious? sige nga patingin kung meron ka ngang taba. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Naconscious naman ako bigla. Ang hot lang! haha

ZiP Reid said...

I wouldn't mind gaining ten lbs kung ganyan naman katawan ko. hehe

Eternal Wanderer... said...

ay.

felix bakat!

lolz

Bruce Kho said...

you gained some poundage nga in the olbiques area. pero the abs are still there. shouldnt be too difficult to remove the mini love handles :D

Spiral Prince said...

Asus, Trip, you know where to look if you wanted to prove the veracity of my bilbil claim. hahaha.

Unknown said...

@ardent1, bakit ka naman na-conscious agad? :)

@Zip Reid, ok naman talaga kung muscle ang na gain mo na poundage at hindi taba. pero sa akin, taba yata. hehehe

@ewan, grabe at iyan pa ang napansin mo. sila nga hindi eh. hahaha

@Bruce Kho, paano mo nalaman na sa obliques ako nag gain? na-curious naman ako bakit alam mo iyan. ;)

Unknown said...

@Spiral Prince, oic. now i need to do some research. hehehe

ACRYLIQUE said...

Wow, nahiya naman ang mga bilbil ko.

jrtuy said...

great body still :)

leeflailmarch said...

That's a really big........problem.

Kryptonite User said...

Can't say for sure. Can you enlarge the pic and maybe pan down a bit? hehehe!

 


Labels


Followers