Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Monday, August 15, 2011

Satiation Point

People have their satiation points, that is, the point when one is fully satisfied with something that they start to lessen the demand for it and look for other alternatives. This is the reason why I crave for other food to substitute with chicken inasal because I am already too accustomed to its taste that I already find it unsatisfying. The demand for other alternatives, however, may not always mean a total and permanent replacement of the original demand but rather a temporary state of satisfaction. If one can lessen its demand of one thing, then would it be possible that one can also feel the satiation point to another person?

Read more ...

 


Labels


Followers