Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Monday, June 18, 2012

Foursome or ...

Jack stood up, still naked, and opened the door for James and John. While waiting for them to come in, I took the opportunity to excuse myself and leave the room to take a pee. I changed to my shorts just in case that my other housemate is in the living room. He might have the idea of what is going on in the apartment but I also don’t want to be too rude by exposing myself to him.

When I returned in the room, I saw James and John on the bed already naked and making out. Jack is just lying on the other side of the bed obviously waiting for me. I sit beside him.

The bed is small for the four of us that our naked and sweaty bodies would touch each other. However, no one amongst us has ever attempted to touch another with our hands. Our backs would rub on each other or our legs would sometimes entangle but no more than that. I am not sure of the reason why the people in this single bed haven’t crossed the barriers. What I know, in my case that is, is that I could not just easily violate the “space” that John and James build between us.

Jack and I continued the kissing, licking, and sucking until we reach ejaculation.

---

Foursome? Technically yes, but with today’s standards and definitions, I think it could not even be called a foursome. To those who are active on the scene, I guess they would argue that in order for it to be called a foursome, each participant has to engage each of the other three. I would likely agree to that disposition too. If I am to follow the logic of the “threesome”, then what happened to James, John, Jack, and me is not a foursome.

Orgy? Hardly. Although an orgy is a gathering of more than two people having an “unrestrained indulgence” of sexual activity, ours is still restrained since we did not attempt to swap partners. I think we are still a tamed version of sexual revolutionaries.

It’s not a foursome, neither an orgy. But does it really matter? I think what matters is that it’s my first time to have it in my own place. It could have been a different experience. Yeah, I have tried making out with three other guys but it was in a not so private place. Nevertheless, the experience has reinforced my character. My mind is still very much in control of my dick.

1 comments:

Bruce Kho said...

finally! lol. and youre right its not a foursome.

your mind is still very much in control. but i wonder if it has something to do with the appeal of the fourgy or the appeal of the second couple? :)

 


Labels


Followers