Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Handjob

Here we are again, the never-ending question of top, bottom, or versa. Why can’t we just proceed with what we have planned for the both of us instead on delving with this issue as if this actually runs a relationship? Mind you, sexual compatibility among the homosexual community that seems to lean on the top-bottom (read, dick to ass) combo is already a cliche.

Yesterday, I am having a conversation with a friend on Twitter. He was a housemate before and we almost never keep secrets from each other. We talked about our sex encounters. Yes, we can talk about it in details but yesterday was somewhat different since I have learned something about him. The conversation at first was about some guy he fancy with but suddenly it turned up this way.

Him: uso pa ba ang ym.. at okay pa ba sa planet romeo.. naghahanap ako ng fubu hehe

Me: uso pa ang PR. medyo bihira na ako sa YM. pero puwede pa rin naman siguro. dito sa tweeter dami din. hehehe try mo pala grinder, scruff at jack'd sa android.. hehehe

There was no immediate reply from him at this point but within a short moment, he suddenly blurted in introspection.
Him: I realized di pala ako pwede mag fubu or casual sex basta basta.. baka kelanganin ng kapatid ko ng blood donor..

Me: puwede ka naman mag condom ah.

Him: Eh pag blowjob?

Me: di ba very low risk ang saliva transfer. make sure na lang na walang sira ang ngipin o sugat ang titi. at huawg magpalabas sa bibig. :)

Him: Eh I love to swallow eh

Me: para safe. handjob na lang. hehehe

Him: ahahaha

Allright, that could be hilarious, I mean the handjob. But, would it not be possible to have satisfaction from a handjob? Wouldn’t that be considered as sex also? In my case, I would certainly welcome that. There’s no need of ass fucking to really enjoy sex. Isn’t it, particularly if you really want to protect yourself from getting STD?

Sex is an activity that result to sexual gratification however it is done. It could be ass fucking, fellatio, handjob, masturbation, body rubs or kissing? It is not just a definition of top, bottom, and versa. In short, as long as it goes to the process of erection to ejaculation, it is called sex. It doesn’t need a romantic side.

My conversation to my friend did not have a conclusion but I think I just learned that I am actually a versa. Hahaha.

4 comments:

Mugen said...

Ohhhhh swallower pala ang mokong. kinky.

wanderingcommuter said...

parang mas mahirap alamin kung may sira syang ngipin o sugat sa titi kesa sa B or T siya. hahaha! pero yes, this is so cliche.

and yes, sana di ko nalaman na swallower sya. LOL

Anonymous said...

weh, lumunok pala ang hilig niya... kilala ko kunwari, hahaha!

Unknown said...

guys, for me, i still give him the benefit of the doubt. he might be just taking us for a ride. hahaha. kaya huwag basta maniwala. hehehe

 


Labels


Followers