Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Note

I nicknamed him “Noti”, with all the pun intended. This is the first time I christened an inanimate object for the sole reason that it is dear to me, “dear” in the sense that it is the most expensive gadget I ever had so far. With 32,000 bucks, I could have upgraded my LCD TV to LED or I could have bought a tablet or I could just put the money into our “paluwagan”, but I decided to choose this one. Well, regrets are for losers. Sour grapes?

Read more ...

 


Labels


Followers