Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Sex

This is something I really don’t crave because I thought I already have it or I can always have it any day I want. However, sometimes getting it on a special corny day of the year is kind of exciting and memorable. Just like this one. I don’t mind the size but I want it medium size. I don’t mind the taste but I don’t want it too sweet. I don’t mind swallowing but I don’t want it messy. So, here we go.


No, this is never better than sex.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

belated happy bday!!!!!!!!!!

wanderingcommuter said...

hindi ba mas sweet yung basa...


... yung may nabasa sa baha?!! hahaha!

hampey bewtdey!

Trip said...

@curiouscat, ngayon ang birthday ko. hehehe

@wanderingcommuter, o sige sweet na ang nabasa ng baha. hahaha

kalansay said...

happy bday.. :)

Poipagong (toiletots) said...

Hampwey Burdey!!!!

*hehe, sorry! alam mo mo na kung bakit*

Trip said...

@kalansay, thank you. :)

@Toilet Thoughts, oks lang at salamat doon sa alam mo na. hahaha

Dhon said...

i agree!!!!

JR said...

ang layo ng narating ng imagination ko! cake lang pala hahaha..belated happy birthday tsong!

 


Labels


Followers