Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sidewalk Duo

Two figures are approaching from a distance. They are almost of the same height and from the youthfulness of their faces are also of the same age. They gait the sidewalk with arms over each other’s shoulders oblivious of the people around them. As they near my way, I saw one of them take hold of the other’s arm and pull it closely to his chest. What a sweet move, I thought, and I could not help but smile. I could always think that they are lovers, and why not? In a culture where same-sex couples are starting to be bolder, I could not think of the other way. However, I give them the benefit of the doubt. After all, each one has his or her way of expression. I let them pass and one more time, I took a glimpse of the happy duo.

0 comments:

 


Labels


Followers