Below is the link to the latest entry on Just for the Trip,
now on its third season.

Just for the Trip : S3

  • Sex and Politics - Sorry guys but I need to put things in perspective when I am within the confines of my blog. I will be talking about political issues on a blog with sex a...
    10 years ago
 

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hush Hush

You put your forefinger over your lips.  “Shhhhhhhhh.”  That is the only possible sound or should I say gesture you could put on because you are at least 5 meters away.  The bellowing sound coming from the speaker system also suggest that that is the only best thing you can do to communicate.  Yes, I know you are one of the hottest guys in our gym and knowing that you are in here could be a disaster to your reputation.  I have my own reputation too.  Hence, as long as we keep quiet and we respect the “sign”, our secret remains in the closet.  We have that understanding.

1 comments:

JR said...

This instance is really scary for us who is not "out" and has reputation to protect! so yeah! SHHHHHHHH! lol

 


Labels


Followers